Accurate and timely accounting information is a necessity for any successful business. Chester M. Kearney, CPAs can assist you on either a temporary or on-going basis. Due to the size of our firm, our clients receive incomparable, personalized, quality service. We offer the following:
AUDITING - Examination of financial statements and the expression of an opinion as independent CPA's, on the fairness of presentation. We use a constructive practical business approach which often results in recommendations and improvements.
ACCOUNTING - Assistance in accountability and reporting; including budgeting, forecasting and compilation and review of financial statements. We help with analyzing, adjusting and maintaining appropriate business books.
DATA PROCESSING/COMPUTER SUPPORT - Processing of data on our in house network system to produce ledgers and financial reports. The firm sells and supports QuickBooks accounting software, and provides on site and telephone support assistance for a variety of computerized accounting applications.
MANAGEMENT ADVISORY SERVICES - A flexible and innovative service incorporating all aspects of a CPA's knowledge and experience. We assist with financial analysis and negotiations, improvements to accounting systems and finance controls, general organization and personnel issues and many other business needs.
TAX AND PLANNING SERVICES - Services extend beyond the preparation of business and individual tax returns. We provide tax planning, estate and wealth accumulation plans, analysis of tax shelters, pension plans and assistance with organizational tax issues. We also provide representation for clients before the Internal Revenue Service. Emphasis is placed on identifying personal and business goals and shaping strategies around those goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Tax, estate planning
- Financial planning
- Health care professionals
- Professional associations
- Colleges and school departments
- Public utilities
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Unions, clubs and associations
- Government agencies and programs
- Pension, profit-sharing plans
- Agriculture - farmers, brokers, etc.
- Lumber and wood products manufacturing
- Contractors and builders
- Insurance agencies
- Retail and wholesale distributors
- Department stores
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Automotive, truck and equipment dealers
- Farming co-operatives
- Real estate investments and syndications
- Other small manufacturing and retail businesses